Welcome back everyone to a new and exciting school year starting on Wed 5th Sept! We are looking forward to seeing you and hearing what you have been up to in your summer holiday.
Here are a few reminders for your start back at school on Wed 5th...
- Please return any reading books, reading records and completed holiday diaries
- Bring named water bottles (particularly pupils in Mrs Hornby's class)
- Bring swimming kit (Year 2, 3, 4 pupils) on Wednesdays - starting on 5th Sept!
- Bring P.E kit and trainers to store in your locker each week. Dance is on Thursday, PE is on Friday and we will run a mile each day so every pupil will need their PE shorts, T-shirt and a separate pair of trainers to change in to (not school shoes please) at school every day.
- Homework will be set each Monday in both Emerald and Diamond class so a school bag to transport reading books, homework and letters should be brought to school each day.