The HART Teaching Alliance
Askwith School is the lead school for the HART Teaching Alliance. HART is a successful primary specialist teaching school in the heart of North Yorkshire, serving local schools and partnerships with support, CPD and innovative practice.
HART was designated as a teaching school in July 2011 and in that time has grown to include 55 schools across North Yorkshire, Wakefield and Redcar and Cleveland. HART is known nationally for innovative practice and cutting edge developments.
HART has created a unique partnership whose values are grounded in trust, investing in staff, giving all partners an equal voice in defining our aims and programmes, and ultimately improving outcomes for children. Passionate about developing true collaboration across schools to build challenge, key activities are:
- Networks and research projects including Joint practice development
- Whole school reviews and lesson studies
- Continuing Professional Development
- School to School Support through HART School leaders and Yorkshire Collaborative Academy Trust (YCAT)
- Initial Teacher Training through the HART of Yorkshire SCITT and School Direct
The HART Teaching Alliance is a fundamental part of the YCAT School Improvement approach. Please enquire about the HART Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org