We believe in making the most of every opportunity and as a small village school are able to offer a bespoke flexible curriculum that can adapt as these opportunities present themselves.
Our church school ethos fosters a supportive and nurturing environment for children whatever their ability, need or background, to grow academically, spiritually and in confidence.
We work in partnership with parents, the community and the church to create a school in which children enjoy learning and achieve their full potential.
Our school values:
- We believe our school should celebrate triumphs and strengths but also support one another in all that we strive to achieve regardless of outcomes.
- We believe our children should have the confidence and courage to take chances in order to grow.
- We believe children should learn to love and appreciate not just their own community but also the diversity of the wider world.
- We believe our children should leave our school with even more joy, faith and hope than they had when first walking through our doors.
- We believe that children should leave our school well educated academically, socially, morally and spriritually.